4-1/4" Diameter round. Waterproof trailer light that functions as a stop, tail, and turn signal light when properly mounted. Shock-proof socket protects the incandescent bulb. Accepts 3-prong plug.
- Red trailer light serves 3 functions when properly mounted
- Stop light
- Tail light
- Turn signal light
- Sonically sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit is submersible
- Shock-proof socket protects the bulb
- Durable polycarbonate lens and housing
- Red lens over an incandescent bulb
- Accepts industry standard 3-prong plug
- DOT compliant
- Overall dimensions: 4-1/4" diameter x 2-1/16" thick
- Power draw at 12.8V: Stop/turn: 2.4 amps Tail: 0.49 amps
Manufacturer Cross Reference Light will work as an exact replacement for:
- Uni Bond # SE4000R
- Wesbar # 423541
- Truck Lite # 40282R/40202R
- Grote # 52922
- Peterson # 426R
- Bargman # 40-01-001
Sonically Sealed, Waterproof Trailer Light
The waterproof construction of this light makes it ideal for use on trailers that may be submerged, like a boat trailer.
The housing and lens are sonically sealed together to create a single unit, which means that water will not get into the light and damage the diodes or circuit board.