2" Diameter round. Waterproof, LED trailer light serves as either a side marker light or clearance light. Durable polycarbonate housing and lens. Accepts standard 2-prong plug. P2 rated.
- LED trailer light functions as a clearance light or side marker light when properly mounted
- Sonically sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit is submersible
- LEDs make great replacements for incandescent lights
- Last 50 times longer
- More efficient - provide brighter light with less power output
- No bulbs to replace - no brittle filaments
- Durable polycarbonate housing and lens
- Amber lens over white LEDs
- Compatible with 12V DC systems
- Accepts industry standard 2-prong plug
- P2 rated
- Dimensions: 2" diameter x 1" thick
- Diodes: 1
Sonically Sealed, Waterproof Trailer Light
The waterproof construction of this light makes it ideal for use on trailers that may be submerged, like a boat trailer.
The housing and lens are sonically sealed together to create a single unit, which means that water will not get into the light and damage the diodes or circuit board.
A P2-rated light produces a 45-degree angle of light to either side of its centerline for a total of 90 degrees of coverage. This beam pattern can be seen straight on, but it cannot be seen clearly from the side.
So this type of light can be used as either a side marker light or a clearance light, but it cannot function as both. If you need both functions, then you must install 2 separate lights on your trailer