2-1/2" Diameter. Waterproof, LED side marker light or a clearance light. Durable polycarbonate lens and housing. Accepts standard 2-pin PL-10 plug. P2 rated.
- Round trailer light can function as both a clearance light and a side marker light when properly mounted
- Sonically sealed, waterproof housing and lens unit is submersible
- Durable surface-mount technology (SMT) construction of LED circuit board
- Better withstands shock and vibration
- Allows for improved heat reduction
- LEDs make great replacements for incandescent lights
- Last 50 times longer
- More efficient - provide brighter light with less power output
- No bulbs to replace - no brittle filaments
- Red lens over white LEDs
- Durable polycarbonate housing and acrylic lens
- Compatible with 12V electrical systems
- Accepts industry-standard 2-prong plug
- DOT compliant
- Meets FMVSS 108 requirements in any 360-degree position
- P2 rated
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" diameter x 1" deep
- Diodes: 3
- Power draw at 12.8V: 0.06 amps
- Input voltage: 12V
- Lifetime warranty on LEDs
Sonically Sealed, Waterproof Trailer Light
The waterproof construction of this light makes it ideal for use on trailers that may be submerged, like a boat trailer.
The housing and lens are sonically sealed together to create a single unit, which means that water will not get into the light and damage the diodes or circuit board.
A P2-rated light produces a 45-degree angle of light to either side of its centerline for a total of 90 degrees of coverage. This beam pattern can be seen straight on, but it cannot be seen clearly from the side.
So this type of light can be used as either a side marker light or a clearance light, but it cannot function as both. If you need both functions, then you must install 2 separate lights on your trailer